Tuesday, May 20, 2008

peach pit addicts rejoice!

Here's the trailer for the new "90210" spinoff. As if a (slightly modernized) version of the trademark theme wasn't enough, the clip also reveals the new show will feature Aunt Becky from "Full House."

Have mercy!

Interestingly enough, the clip comes shortly I spent the entire weekend reading Tori Spelling's autobiography, "sTori Telling." I won't give away any secrets -- it's the topic of this week's book column. I'm sure you can hardly wait.

Anyway, I sense a major "90210" resurgence coming on.

My first instinct is to say my favorite episode is the one when David Silver's friend accidentally shot himself, but that makes me sound like a pretty morbid person. So I'll go with my 2nd fave -- when Brenda adopted her alter ego, Laverne, while subbing for Brandon at the Peach Pit.

I'll open the question up to you guys. Favorite episodes?