Friday, December 7, 2007

ode to the fat guy


Don't be surprised if a fat guy kidnaps you tonight...because I told Santa all I want for Christmas is you.

A guy at one of my previous jobs once told me that. Sexual harassment?

A funny photo gallery of kids terrified by Santa is available here. That's where I got the pic above.

The closest I came to being scared of Santa was last year when I took my dog Bayleigh Michelle to see him. He had some weird tattoo involving spikes on his wrist. But it was at a pet store, and all proceeds benefited pet charities, so I guess everything was OK. Right?

On that note, Bayleigh and I will do our annual Santa visit this weekend. He'll be available for photo ops Saturday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at PetSmart (1591 Bradley Park Drive) and Petco (5550 Whittlesey Road).

PetSmart photos are $8.95, with $5 going to pet charities. Petco photos are $6.95 and $5 of that benefits pet charities.

Finally, click here to get the info on Santacon, an international event that's a giant party for people dressed as Santa. The closest one is at The Vortex in Atlanta next Saturday, Dec. 15. Get the details here.

Ho, ho, ho, bitches!