Monday, December 10, 2007

weekend recap. gone wild.

Happy Monday!

Probably the best/worst part of my weekend was witnessing the folks from Girls Gone Wild get some footage at Big City Club.

Yes, you read that correctly. GGW was at Big City as part of their search for the wildest club in America. Which naturally meant there were girls on stage making out in their bras. And worse.

I'm all for a little drunken debauchery, but I don't understand how a girl could be so starved for attention -- or drunk -- that she's compelled to flash her crotch (no joke) for a camera. And how many guys want to be in a serious relationship with a girl who's willing to flash her chest for hundreds of random party goers?

Friday, I went to my first-ever party in Auburn. Ah, a return to college life. Granted, the host was a graduate student, but the shindig still had the same indecipherable pitchers of jungle juice/hunch punch/purple Jesus that characterized my old days of college partying.

And, naturally, the same three-hours-later vomit.

Disgusting.