Wednesday, August 22, 2007

bad at life

When he wanted to be annoying, a college friend of mine used to tell people they were bad at life.

Now, thanks to this site, he can actually get data to back up his claim.

The site is called Rate My Life and it guides you through a series of questions to, well, see how you're doing at life. You basically can get a full analysis in less than five minutes. Here's how I did:

Accomplishments: 6.74/25
Ouch. Even though the site labeled it "not a bad score," I'm embarrassed. Warning: you lose points for not being married and not having kids.

Sins: 22.76/25
That means I HAVEN'T sinned a lot, thankyouverymuch. My mother would be very proud, my results note.

Virtues: 15.56/25
Thanks for everything, "Chicken Soup for the Soul"!

Physical/Mental State: 21.3/25
To celebrate, I'm going to eat a couple Big Macs.

How did you do?