Friday, October 26, 2007

holla-ween, part 2

So I have to make a final decision on the Halloween costume by Saturday morning...kinda stressful, but I think I'll be OK.

Some words on Monday's trip to Night Moves...I found some costumes, but the place is already pretty picked through. Looking for a medium-size French maid or schoolgirl getup? You'll be fine. But if you want something out of the ordinary, shop soon or go somewhere else, because your opportunities are narrowing.

I really don't know what I'm going to be. Remember, my only requirement is fishnets, so I'm pretty flexible. I'll post pictures of the final decision Monday.

Also...I've been getting a lot of e-mails about local places to party on Halloween. We'll publish a complete nightclub list in Tuesday's paper, and I'll have that list on this blog Tuesday as well.

Here's what I know so far: Pretty much every bar is doing something for the holiday, and the most popular option will probably be the downtown bar crawl. Most bars are also having costume contests, the most talked-about of which is likely the $650 best-costume prize at Rumors.

Stay tuned to this blog, your No. 1 party planning site, for more details.