Thursday, March 20, 2008

hot or not?


Sarah Jessica Parker is finally responding to an October 2007 Maxim magazine poll that named her the "unsexiest woman alive."

She calls the poll "brutal," but adds, "I really like the choices I've made. I am who I am."

The poll also referred to Parker as a "Barbaro-faced broad."

Get the full story here.

Ever since "Sex and the City" came out, people have told me I look like Sarah Jessica Parker. It really doesn't mean that much, since people compare me to anybody with curly hair. Still, I have to say I took the comparison a little harder once the whole unsexiest woman alive thing came out.

The thing is, I don't really think she's ugly. Neither do a lot of women. I think guys' dislike of her is driven in a large part by all the girl stuff that comes along with "Sex and the City."

Still...have you SEEN Britney Spears?