Thursday, May 8, 2008

sex shops!

I found a new Columbus sex shop. You can now buy your favorite novelty items at Fantasy's, which is across from Soho Bar & Grill. Let me know if you need additional directions. I'll stop by this weekend for a full review.

It's funny...because I had planned an erotic boutique post for today anyway. In one of my previous lives, I twice visited this sex shop with a guy I had a HUGE crush on. He rejected me, but I earned a permanent spot on the Pleasures of the Heart mailing list.

You tell me who came out on the better end of the deal.

Anyway, the store's monthly e-mails tell me all about cool bondage classes, as well as discussion groups. I found the quote for the upcoming discussion particularly intriguing. Here it is:

"Women grow more attracted to the one they love and men grow to love more the one they are attracted to."

Agree or disagree? Send me your thoughts.