Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do guys want flowers?

After reading this post's headline, you likely laughed and offered a direct "no."

Seems like that sentiment would put you in the majority, right?

After reading a post on Glamour, I wasn't so sure. A female asks a male writer if it's OK to send a guy flowers. He tells her to proceed with caution, but ultimately concludes:

However, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. In it's own way, it's a very cute and sweet gesture, just like when a man sends flowers to a woman. It's a way of saying "I'm thinking of you and wanted you to know that."

Hmm. I'm not sure that's the best outlook.

If you want to prove you're thinking about your guy, isn't it best to give him food or alcohol? Maybe even a sweatshirt?

Weigh in and let me know if it's cool to send flowers to a guy. I'll plan my Christmas gifts accordingly.

(Just kidding, honey!)