Friday, December 30, 2011

Kissing advice from the Internet

In honor of the highly anticipated midnight kiss on New Year's Eve, I scoured the Internet for the best kissing advice online. Not like I need it or anything. Kidding.

Among the highlights of my search?

One guide offers a 22-step process on how to kiss. Really?!? I had no idea it was that complicated. At the same time, I wish this guide would've been around when my adolescent self was reading Judy Blume books for relationship tips.

Speaking of adolescent awkwardness, I also Googled "how to kiss with braces" and found lots of helpful manuals, including this one. I revisited plenty of teen nightmares upon finding this article: how to kiss someone with braces without getting stuck.

And here's one just for you, guys...assuming you can handle the truth. Click here for the top 10 signs you're a bad kisser. Don't worry, there's always time to improve.