Tuesday, February 6, 2007

wanna wake up with me?

Then, Columbus-area residents, listen to Kissin 99.3 bright and early at 7:10 a.m. Wednesday morning. Yes, I know there isn't much incentive to be up at that hour, but it might be your only chance to wake up to my melodic musings. I won't even fault you for listening to me in your underwear.
I'll be talking about "American Idol," but expect anything and everything to be grounds for conversation. I can only dream of recreating my college days of hosting "The BS Show" with my good friend and roommate Benita. We prided ourselves on a weekly "wisdom corner" and kept track of campus shenanigans against a musical backdrop of Phil Collins.
Sure, I can't promise any easy lovin', but my old-school radio wisdom will be fully intact tomorrow morning.
I can already feel it coming in the air. Tonight.