Wednesday, January 2, 2008

great in oh-eight?

Happy New Year, everyone. Hope your Dec. 31 was as fabulous as mine.

Yesterday, I drove past The Jewelry Salon -- you know, the place where a going-out-of-business sale made everything 70 percent for, like, a month -- and lamented that not checking that store out was probably my biggest mistake of 2007.

Naturally, that led me to consider all the year's highs and lows. Without a doubt, my No. 1 favorite thing about 2007 was my week-long Vegas vacation in October. Even if it did make me swear off Bacardi 151 for life. The worst part of 2007? Suffering a kidney infection. Drink your cranberry juice, ladies and gentlemen.

OK...out with the old, in with the new.

But in case you still basking in some alcohol-induced New Year's Eve glory, check out this list of seven things that only make sense when you're drunk. Drunk-dialing your ex is No. 1, in case you were wondering.