Monday, January 21, 2008

this is my party shirt

Happy Monday!

What a great weekend...my BFF Lily hosted a bday party in my honor, even though I turned 26 about 10 days ago. Yes, I am an attention whore. Anyway, we had a novelty T-shirt party, which required everyone to wear a shirt with some witty phrase.

Needless to say, it was a huge success, and a theme I'd definitely do again.

My shirt, by the way, said, "Stop staring at my chest. These aren't the breasts you're looking for. Move along." A souvenir Alan brought back from Dragon*Con, it was pretty much the best ever. I have all these visions of one day attending the sci-fi convention myself and permanently entering thousands of nerds' fantasies. Hot.

I'll post pics as soon as Lily gets rid of her hangover and creates our "Fun with novelty tees" album.