Friday, January 25, 2008

we need to talk

That's one of the 10 things you should never say to a man, according to this article.

The rest:

"That looks cute."
"It's just a game."
"Nothing's wrong."
"I sound like my mom."
"I just want to be friends."
"Size doesn't matter."
"What are you wearing."
"Do you think she's pretty?"
"Which outfit do you like better?"

And the reverse...10 things you should never say to a woman:

"What did you do to your hair?"
"They both look the same to me."
"Relax."
"I've got it all under control."
"You're not one of those feminists, are you?"
"When are you due?"
"You're being emotional."
"You're acting just like your mother/my mother/my ex-girlfriend."
"You complete me."
"Do you really think you should be eating that?"

OK, time for you guys to weigh in. What's missing?