Thursday, June 24, 2010

Teen Mom Season 2 trailer



I'm not too vocal about my extreme hatred of all things "Twilight," mainly because my chief argument is that "Twilight" is juvenile.

To counter that claim, people can argue that many of my favorite pop culture things are juvenile. For example, "Teen Mom."

But I'd argue that "Teen Mom" is a serious documentary that tackles issues more serious than what "Twilight" explores. Also, Tyler and Catelynn are way better than Bella and Edward.

Anyway...

MTV just posted the trailer for the second season of "Teen Mom." It's basically the best two minutes I've watched in my entire life. The show returns 10 p.m. July 20 on MTV.

What can we expect? Maci has a new man. Farrah is allegedly assaulted by her mom. Tyler and Catelynn appear to break off their engagement, at least briefly. (Please don't be true, please don't be true.)

But when the trailer ended, I was most excited about the Amber/Gary storyline. We'll find out if Amber's really pregnant again. It's also looks like the couple breaks up, but the end of the trailer Amber's trying on a wedding dress.

So confused, yet so excited.