Monday, September 17, 2007

real men wear...


Pink?!?

Honestly, I've never really caught on to the whole men-in-pink scene. Not because I'm opposed to it, but just because it seems like any time you see a guy in pink, he always feels the need to immediately explain his choice of color.

I don't think it's hot. I don't think it's ugly, either. I just prefer more dominant colors.

Nonetheless, more and more men have been spotted in pink lately, with mixed results. "Lost" star Terry O'Quinn made headlines last night when he accepted his Emmy while sporting a neon pink collared shirt. (See pic above.)

O'Quinn's choice in fashion comes shortly after this big story about two Nova Scotia boys who got more than 400 kids to wear pink to support a bullied younger student.

I'd like to know what you think. Guys, what would it take for you to buy a pink shirt? Assuming you bought one, where would you wear it? And ladies, what would be your first thought if a guy showed up in pink on a first date?