Friday, November 16, 2007

what's going on this weekend?

Hey guys...sorry for the lack of posts today. Busy.

As far as weekend party spots go, I vote it's time for you to check out Hookahmeup, the new hookah bar downtown. There's no alcohol, but there's a cool ambiance and Arabic coffee and tea. Read my bar profile here.

And don't forget...the Cowgirl Cutie Contest continues Saturday nights at Knockin' Boots. Show up in your best cowgirl getup and vie to win a spot in the finals.

What am I up to? Tonight, I'm having dinner at Ryan's -- random, I know -- and then finally watching this week's episode of "The Hills." Saturday, I'll be at the Cottonmouths game and then Belloo's for Little Black Dress Night.

If I see you at the three aforementioned places, I'll officially know that you're stalking me. Perfect.