Monday, December 29, 2008

back in action

Recovered from the Christmas excitement yet? My holiday was the BEST EVER. Usually that description doesn't apply to vacations in Alabama, but I really did have a fantastic weekend. I hope yours was just as wonderful.

With luck, you're enjoying another leisurely week off work. I, however, am back in the saddle.

Fortunately, that means you can count on this blog as your go-to source for all info on local New Year's Eve parties. I'll be updating regularly, so if you still need plans, don't worry.

Also this week, I'll try to post some advance photos of Flip Flops, the much-anticipated bar that's opening at 1111 Broadway. Originally they were shooting for New Year's Eve, but now the MySpace page says Jan. 9. My birthday.

So this week is going to be a very exciting time for everybody involved.

Still depressed? Take comfort in the fact that one out of five people don't have anyone to kiss on New Year's Eve, according to this article.