Tuesday, December 2, 2008

better with age?

Just when you thought you'd finally mastered "the game," some 9-year-old boy goes and publishes a book about how to pick up women.

Alec Greven, a fourth-grader from Colorado, has written "How to Talk to Girls."

Among its advice?

"The best choice for most boys is a regular girl. Remember, some pretty girls are cold-hearted when it comes to boys. Don't let them get to you."

At first I thought the whole thing was totally outrageous, but then I realized I'm probably still just as clueless about guys as I was in fourth grade.

So maybe I should have published those insights when I was a kid to look cute. Instead of publishing them as an adult and looking pathetic.

Despite all the talk about maturity and life lessons, do you really understand the opposite sex any better than you did as a kid?