Monday, December 1, 2008

drunk on love

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I definitely did -- and even better, I made a serious dent in my Christmas shopping. Oh, and I had one of my favorite nights EVER in Columbus while checking out DJ Roonie G at H2O Friday night. More on that later.

For now, I'll kick things off with this Glamour article that asks whether you drink more when you're in a relationship.

I'll answer with an emphatic "yes." It's easy to get in the pattern of just sitting around, talking and drinking wine on a Saturday night.

I hate it when a relationship gets to the point where all your recreational fun is defined by alcohol. In that situation, I get a creeping feeling that the other person can't tolerate being around me unless he's under the influence of some mind-altering substance.

That fear is one of the worst things in the world.

Do you drink more when you're seeing someone?