Monday, March 2, 2009

the bachelor

Wow, how much did you guys love the snow in Columbus yesterday? I have to admit -- it made me a little homesick for my Wisconsin days. Then again, it was much easier to love the snow knowing I'd be back to wearing open-toe shoes by the weekend.

On to another major milestone: tonight's season finale of "The Bachelor."

The show airs 8 p.m. tonight on ABC, and everybody's dying to see if single dad Jason Mesnick chooses Molly or Melissa. Or "Bachelorette" DeAnna Pappas. Or somebody else.

Producers have billed the show as the most dramatic conclusion EVER, so we know it won't be a straightforward proposal. Here's a good roundup of the theories dominating the Internet.

My "Bachelor" viewing habits are the same every year: I tune out the show until the final 2 or 3 episodes, and then worship it as the bible for relationships everywhere.

Which means you'll get some pretty sweet reflections Tuesday.