Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 90210 Day!



Donna Martin graduates! Today's date, 9/02/10, means we're celebrating 90210 Day.

I learned about the holiday yesterday, thanks to an observant co-worker. It prompted me to brainstorm my favorite "90210" episodes.

In the show's early days, I was especially intrigued with the mystery surrounding West Beverly's school newspaper adviser, Gil Meyers.

After West Beverly, I loved Kelly Taylor/Valerie Malone frenemy plot lines.

Side note: Remember when Brian Austin Green and Tiffani Thiessen dated in real life?

In terms of "90210" couples, I was strangely smitten with the Steve Sanders/Clare Arnold romance. Go ahead, judge me.

If you want to waste some valuable company time today, check out the 90210pedia.

Come on, you know you need a refresher on Nikki Witt.