Wednesday, February 4, 2009

meet the pets

Not feeling enough pressure for outside approval of your relationship?

Don't worry -- there's another anxiety-inducing situation to worry about. Thanks to Fido.

That's right, some experts say that in dating, getting a pet's approval has moved right up there with meeting the parents.

No word on whether leg-humping constitutes approval, though.

Naturally, I seek my dog Bailey's advice when I'm choosing men. But I have to remember that she mothered multiple litters of puppies and sold herself on the street for three years before meeting me. She's doesn't exactly embody healthy relationships.

What's more, I think she'd approve of even the biggest jerk if he hooked her up with a chalupa.

For more info on pets, check out Andrea's blog here.

(via YourTango)