Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hungry eyes

OK, so I want to address something really important. The thing is...

Hey, over here. Take your eyes off that girl whose chest is about to pop out of her shirt.

Anyway, I'm really upset about this and I think you should...

Look at me! Her dress is not cute enough to be monopolizing your attention.

So what I'm trying to say is...

STOP STARING AT OTHER GIRLS!

Sound familiar? Every woman fights this battle...and loses.

It's an inescapable fact: Guys stare at other women. It doesn't mean they like their main squeeze any less -- it's just something they do.

Need more proof? This recent Science Daily report suggests men with sexual partners are no less likely to have wandering eyes.

So take a deep breath and regard it simply as one of those things.

Then, give a nice one-over to that hot construction worker who's been eyeing you.

(via YourTango)