Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's up with feet?

You're smart. You're funny. Occasionally, you do something nice for me.

That doesn't mean I have to love your hobbit feet. Or enjoy the fact that your toenails are long enough to potentially sever one of my limbs.

I love you, but I hate your feet. It's a perfectly safe setup, right?

Unfortunately, the foot's romantic appeal has returned to the spotlight. Blame it on a recent "Bachelorette" contestant, as well as a reported scene from actress Leighton Meester's rumored sex tape.

Feet are not sexy, people. I agree with this Glamour blogger: Foot rubbing is gross.

I'm not only repulsed by the male hobbit syndrome. I hold my feet to the same critical standard. I have year-old stiletto calluses, not to mention enough dead skin to build a small insect shelter.

Is there anything hot about feet?