Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sex and the City drinks!



UPDATE: I visited Houlihan's in downtown Columbus Thursday night and these drinks are alive and well. I assume the same is true at the other Houlihan's location.

Ah, Houlihan's. Your annual "Sex and the City" cocktail offerings are often a sparkly stiletto in a party world filled with drab loafers.

This year is no exception. The flier featured above says the current lineup includes concoctions with names like Park Avenue Princess and Blonde Ambition.

In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, "Hello, lover!"

Warning: I have not yet confirmed these drinks are currently available at Columbus Houlihan's locations (800 Front Ave. and 5351 Sidney Simons Blvd.). I opened the e-mail Thursday evening and I'll be visiting my local Houlihan's after work.

The drinks have been available locally in the past, so this year should be no exception.

Stay tuned.