Monday, November 3, 2008

leftover candy


Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I'm sure you're all really terrified of the goth chick featured in the pic above. I'll let you in on a little secret: It's me.

Yep, you're looking at my Halloween costume, a shot at being indie that I'd say worked out well enough to earn me a job at Fountain City Coffee. Man, I wish Rhino's was still open.

Pictured next to me is my boss Dawn, who's dressed up as a the devil with the blue dress on. Pretty creative.

After hitting a house party, my Halloween destination of choice was downtown. Every bar was pretty much packed. Of course, there the deluge of girls in corsets and garters. Not to mention partiers wearing costumes 2-3 sizes too small. You know the scene.

Send your Halloween pics to ssorich@ledger-enquirer.com and I'll post them on this blog.

What was the best costume you saw over the weekend?