Sunday, August 9, 2009

How to make me swoon

Apparently, all you have to do is call me by my first and middle names.

That is, if you buy into this list of 41 ways to make a woman swoon, courtesy of Men's Health.

Honestly, I can't say I'd be too turned on if a guy spontaneously started calling me "Sonya Kathleen." It resurrects all sorts of memories of childhood discipline.

Should aspiring Casanovas consult the list?

Only if you can sincerely pull off suggestions like No. 19: "When she's feeling insecure, stare into her eyes and tell her there is no one in the world who could be as right for you as she is."

If you have no problem uttering this line with heartfelt passion and raw emotion, proceed.

But if you can't do it without exuding a cheesy subtext -- "I'm only doing this because it'll help me get lucky later" -- abort the mission.

Trust me, we can see right through you.

(via Jezebel)