Monday, April 25, 2011

The Body Shop's shower challenge

Everything about the scene screams class and elegance. Well, except for this line: "I still haven't showered today."

Ah, yes...good old shower resistance. It strikes most commonly on weekends, but nobody's immune to the occasional hectic workday morning that makes you embrace dry shampoo.

Or no shampoo at all.

That said, sometimes it's a little unsettling to learn your date couldn't muster the energy to savor a brief encounter with body wash prior to your night on the town. This usually happens during the "comfortable" stage of a relationship.

Fortunately, there's always the tried and true excuse of water conservation. Nobody can argue with environmentalism, right?

Which brings us to The Body Shop's recent challenge encouraging people to take a three-minute shower.

In the world of water wasting, I'm probably not a major culprit. I shower every workday, but my recent conversion to the world of straight hair means I only wash my hair twice a week.

Nasty but cool. Right?

(via Jezebel)