Wednesday, September 24, 2008

dirty balls


Who says this universe isn't naturally aligned? My unrelated Internet search just yielded TWO articles about beer pong.

First, did we really need to conduct a microbiology experiment to arrive at this conclusion? "It's pretty clear that Beer Pong isn't exactly a clean game."

Then, there's this article describing the 12 types of beer pong players. My favorite is the guy who always finds a way to lean into the table. You know him.

Alan and I had a pretty good run as beer pong partners when Oxygen hosted a fundraiser tournament Thursday nights. (See pic above.)
Ultimately, we were beaten by two military guys.

After the game, one of them approached me and apologized for kicking our butts. When I asked him how he got so good, he told me he spends the majority of his military time playing faux drinking games.

I guess a tour of Iraq is how you learn to not lean over the freakin' table.