Tuesday, September 16, 2008

overruled!


Hey guys...the posting is starting a little late today because I was surprised with the glorious gift of a flat tire this morning. Thanks, karma!

Time to switch gears to a slightly happier subject: sluts.

Or, at least, slutty costumes.

Halloween is almost a month away, and this blogger has a humorous post about all the slutty getups that are already on the market. I think my favorite, in addition to the "sexy judge" featured above, is the Hot Plumber. Complete with plumber's butt and everything.

(Note: The blond 20-something female model looks slightly different from the man who used to fix my family sink.)

Within the next week or so, I'll do a preliminary look-through to give you guys the rundown on what's on the local costume market this year.

Any suggestions?