Thursday, July 19, 2007

read and reap

Looks like the new blog feature is going very well. And yes, please feel free to submit your own blog-worthy passages via the comment section here or by e-mailing me at ssorich@ledger-enquirer.com.

While you're at it, check out Brad Barnes' blog, which today has suggestive passages from Harry Potter. Hot.

Meanwhile, here's a bonus passage for your reading enjoyment, once again from "Secret Fantasy."

"What is it you want from me?" he inquired.

"You once asked me if I was every lonely, and I am -- most of the time. I want to stay with you. I want you to fill a few of my hours, so I'm not quite so alone."

He eased away from her, glad he'd had the foresight to don a pair of drawers before he slipped under the blankets. Usually, he slept in the nude, and if he'd been naked, there was no telling what he might have done to her.

Something tells me it would involve filling something other than a few hours, if you know what I mean.