Friday, July 20, 2007

WEEKEND


You should already start looking forward to Monday's weekend recap post.

That's because I have a whole buttload of plans, beginning with a Friday night dinner at the Saloon & Oyster Bar (6005 Macon Road). Local party band Autumn Haze performs a free show beginning at 9:30 p.m.

After that, I'm hitting the Shanty Shack (4475 Warm Springs Road).

Saturday, don't forget to hit the bar crawl downtown, when one $8 cover gets you into the majority of downtown bars.

I, meanwhile, will likely still be in Atlanta. I'm visiting my little sis Serena, who's studying at Emory over the summer.

Anyway, for the first ever, I'm hitting the Mall of Georgia and I really can't wait. Also on the agenda? A second trip (minus my sis) to the Clermont Lounge, Atlanta's first and longest continually operating strip club.

Holla!!!