Monday, July 14, 2008

the monday moan

Happy Monday!

I had a great weekend, highlighted by Bark in the Park at Saturday night's Columbus Catfish game. The night was memorable not only because of my dog's insatiable desire for cheap draft beer, but also because of the two blog super fans I met during the fifth inning. Hi guys!

Anyway, this article is about a British spy service that's specifically recruiting women.

Now it doesn't at all mention the natural female inclination toward spying in the dating world, but I'd imagine it's an element that doesn't hurt. Believe me, I know how to work a Google search like the best of them.

In fact, spying in the relationship world has become even more advanced lately, thanks to these Bond-inspired devices.

To what expect, if any, do you expect your significant other to trace your footsteps in a relationship? Is his/her tendency to thumb through your text message inbox cute or creepy?