Monday, July 7, 2008

still seeing fireworks?

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I watched fireworks from the roof of a downtown Columbus parking garage, and then hit the Broadway bar crawl. A great three days overall, and naturally I wish it would have lasted longer.

Oh well. At least I have some cool links to keep me busy:

*Best actual scientific headline ever: "Hot female partner means more sex for men." Get the full story here.

*Did the weekend leave your legs covered in bites? That weren't the result of a Starship toy? Then check out this piece about why some people's body chemistry makes them mosquito magnets.

*Yes, I'm still obsessing over the "90210" spinoff. Thanks especially to these pics of the new Peach Pit. Let's just say you're not going to see Nat there any time soon. Unless he's playing a homeless guy outside.

*And finally, pour me some Wild Turkey. After work, that is. Bourbon is the newest alcohol obsession, according to this article.