Friday, June 1, 2007

good things come in threes


OK, maybe I have four good things to be thankful for. Beginning, of course, with the most obvious...it's FRIDAY! The week's almost over, guys. TGIF all the way. In the meantime, I have three exciting things to report:

1. Go get a donut. Now. Today is National Doughnut Day, and to celebrate, Krispy Kreme is giving customers a free donut of their choice. Eat it.

2. Wednesday, I had the opportunity to interview former "Project Runway" contestant Santino Rice for an article about summer fashion that will run in Sunday's paper. You probably remember Santino for his dead-on imitations of "Runway" host Tim Gunn. Anyway, the phone interview -- which ironically happened around 11 p.m. -- went extremely well. Even though I was left with one question: What happened to Andrae? (Inside joke.)

3. Finally, this blog crossed the 10,000-hit threshold Thursday, and I want to take a moment to thank all the loyal readers and/or stalkers. I'd like hope my words are read primarily by ex-boyfriends kicking themselves for breaking up with me, but if there are people genuinely interested in my ramblings and worldly advice, thank you. Please feel free to keep in touch with any suggestions regarding the direction of this blog.

Stay tuned for a round-up of weekend happenings.