Thursday, December 17, 2009

McNuggetini




I love disgusting food concoctions. Hands down, the highlight of my journalism career is getting paid to devour a McChicken/McDouble hybrid.

Now, a new milestone has invaded my thoughts:

McNuggetini.

The cocktail, made famous by a duo of Internet stars, consists of a McDonald's chocolate milkshake and vanilla vodka inside a martini glass rimmed with barbecue sauce and garnished with a Chicken McNugget.

Mmm.

Here, the NY Times notes how the McNuggetini has risen to cult status.

The two women behind the drink -- one's an LA Times staff writer, the other's a receptionist at a real estate investment firm -- have even met with development executives and casting agents.

I swear, once I can afford a Flip cam, I'm going to be like these ladies.

Two words: Big Macarita. You heard it here first.