Friday, March 16, 2007

party on

Have a great weekend and enjoy your St. Pat's festivities, wherever you end up. Drop me a comment Sunday with all your tales of March 17 luck, good or bad.
I'm grabbing lunch Saturday at Scruffy Murphy's and I'd strongly encourage you to do the same. Even better, the bar opens at 10 a.m. Abandon your usual orange juice routine and throw some green beer back for me.
Also, if you haven't already done so, check out this week's column. It's about dancing, a topic I've addressed often here, but let me devote a line or two to the chronic lingerer, also known as the guy who creepily stands near a group of dancing girls and remains completely oblivious to the fact that none of them have any intention of dancing with him.
If this is you, bow out gracefully after 12 seconds and save your dignity. It's for the best.
TGIF. Hope to see you downtown.