Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Check out the post below about my adventures today eating a really big burger. I heart beef.

Also, be sure to say hi if you see me downtown tonight. Like I said before, I'll be out interviewing people about nightlife fashion. Hot.

Downtown should be fun this weekend. The warm weather, while sporadic, is bringing a lot of people out and the energy is unusually high. Prime time to party like a rockstar.

Finally, if you need to work off any extra calories -- or just need an excuse to drink mid-afternoon -- come join me as I run with the Chattahoochee Valley Hash House Harriers. Basically it's a non-strenuous running club whose members drink mid-run. You'll have fun, I promise. "Drinking" refers to beer AND water. We're meeting Saturday at 4 p.m. in the parking lot behind the Outback Steakhouse off Airport Thruway.