Friday, July 24, 2009

My heart, my sandwich

I am a conscientious perfectionist devoted to my work, home or relationship.

How do I know that? I ordered a BLT for lunch.

Results of this recent study say sandwich preference is a major indicator of a pair's romantic compatibility.

As a BLT fan, I'm supposed to be most compatible with people who enjoy seafood salad sandwiches. So hit me up, shrimp lovers.

Click here to see what your sandwich choice says about your love life. Warning: It's not a good day to be a ham and cheese fan.

I agree with this Jezebel blogger: "However, even if it is foolish, studies like this do seem to say something about ourselves, not so much our romantic style or how introverted we are, but about the need to fall into one of eight simple categories."

This specific study aside, taste in food can affect romantic attraction.

I think one of the sexiest qualities ever is a willingness to immerse yourself in Moroccan food one day and Thai food the next.

It reflects an adventurous spirit that in many cases extends to other aspects of your relationship.

Thoughts?