Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heidi Montag plastic surgery

Everybody's talking about a recent People magazine article in which "Hills" star Heidi Montag says she had 10 cosmetic surgery procedures in one day.

The procedures range from popular (Botox) to peculiar ("ears pinned back").

Growing up in California, I had early exposure to the plastic surgery world. I'll never forget when a friend of mine got a nose job as a JUNIOR HIGH graduation present.

Fortunately, my skimpy journalism salary makes it impossible for me to get any cosmetic work done, even if I desired it.

But on lonely nights, I always think what I'd do if I ended up marrying one of those rich old guys willing to pay for boob jobs with an ease usually confined to the McDonald's $1 menu.

As much as I'm leery of doing anything artificial to your body, there are certain tiny fixes I wouldn't mind. Then, however, I worry about getting addicted to the process and turning out like a "Real Housewives" reject.

Weigh in, male readers: How do you feel about a girl with plastic surgery? Would you ever go as far as helping your girlfriend/wife pay for it?

And ladies: Would you seek financial assistance from your man if you wanted a boob job?