Monday, January 4, 2010

Video: Fun in New Orleans



Hey everybody! I'm sure many of you wondered why I failed to disclose my New Year's Eve plans last week. Perhaps you concluded I was participating in some impromptu nuptials, or shamefully savoring Dec. 31 on my sofa.

Well, now the secret's out: I spent New Year's Eve in New Orleans.

Alan had the wisdom to make our hotel reservations in May. Upon arriving, I quickly learned I'd be mingling amid one of the biggest crowds I've experienced in my whole life.

We made this video using the new Flip cam I got for Christmas. The people on the balcony stand there all night throwing beads to the partiers below. Sometimes you have to show your boobs. Other times you just have to look hot.

It was my first trip to New Orleans, and I was initially a little leery of the experience. But it didn't take long to get caught up in the energy.

And overall, the crowds were crazy but manageable -- if you don't mind being spanked by a few strangers.

(Video by Alan Riquelmy)