Monday, January 4, 2010

You smell bad

Don't worry: I was just getting your attention. You know I love your "fresh rain" body spray.

I almost ignored this guy's anecdote about going without soap or shampoo for six months. His conclusion:

My wife now mentions more than ever before that "you smell good." OK, I had to post that only because some might worry on that score....


Then, I found this "true dating confession" from a girl whose boyfriend makes her shower before bed.

I've dated guys with normal showering habits. I've dated guys with erratic showering habits. It's never really made a difference to me -- but then again, foot fungus hasn't entered the equation.

Weigh in: When you enter a relationship serious enough to involve shared living quarters, do you get a say in your significant other's personal hygiene habits?