Monday, October 27, 2008

back in action

It involved some kicking and screaming, but I'm back in Columbus after a week in fabulous Las Vegas.

The vacation was awesome. Really, no matter how many ill-fated yard-long margaritas you endure, it's hard not to have a good time in Vegas. Especially when you have a three-day pass to your hotel spa.

By far, my favorite part of the trip was the food. Sure, we had the obligatory Fatburger experience, but we really expanded our culinary tastes this time. It was another vehicle for me to fulfill my life mission of spending as many waking hours as possible pretending I'm on "The Hills."

You can see my three favorite dining experiences here, here and here.

Ah, memories...

That said, I'm back to business, and the blog of course is in full swing. This week, you can count on me as your go-to destination for all your Halloween party needs. Look forward to posts dedicated to last-minute costume tips, as well as more complex issues, like whether a thong and a tail can be considered an appropriate devil costume.