Friday, October 17, 2008

on vacation!


Believe it or not, I'm actually leaving the Columbus bubble for one week. Shocking, I know. Don't try to stop me.

I'll be on vacation in Vegas Monday through Friday, but that doesn't mean you have to stop reading this blog.

Barring any technical difficulties, I've made it so you'll get one post each day I'm gone. There won't be news on local hot spots, but rather I'll use each day to direct you to one of the many entertaining and diversion-rich Web sites I check daily.

I'm also performing a major upgrade to my camera and buying a memory stick so I'll no longer be limited to 13 pictures at a time. Stop laughing.

If I can find free Internet access, I'll post pics from Vegas.

Until then, stay tuned to the blog and feel free to post any lucky numbers.