Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sites i like: overheard at college

I recently renewed contact with some college friends, and the whole thing brought me a little glee because it's been years since I've seen anyone from my Wisconsin days.

I got a little nostalgic as we corresponded -- nostalgic not only in the sentimental way, but also in the cringe-accompanied, "did I really do that" kind of way.

Fortunately, I don't have a lot of friends, so these feelings only arise once every couple months.

Usually, when I'm looking to reminisce, I turn to sites like Overheard at College: The Campus Speaks.

It's a collection of -- you guessed it -- students' submissions of things randomly overheard at college. Oh, memories...

Coming Thursday: Go ahead, wear your insecurities on your sleeve. I'm serious.