Monday, October 27, 2008

help me help u


So I may have bought one too many Vegas cocktails to afford a real Halloween costume this year. I came to that realization Saturday, and after a brief mental breakdown, decided it was time to take action.

Here's what I'm working with: About a year ago, I acquired a sexy schoolgirl costume for non-Halloween purposes. Long story. A photo of the costume is pictured above. We'll call it Exhibit A.

Unfortunately, I'm not as hot as the featured model. An absence of DDD boobs makes the blazer look, well, kind of bulky on me. Seriously, if it didn't read "Sex Ed instructor No. 69," my mom could wear it to work.

So I'm looking to alter this costume to achieve the desired level of Halloween skankiness. I've considered cutting off the blazer's sleeves, substituting the blazer for a slutty white tank top or buying some sort of other black vest to wear on top. I have an urge to incorporate some goth makeup in the getup, too.

Any suggestions and/or words of wisdom?

I also own a black pleather bra, if that helps...