Thursday, May 10, 2007

dial this


Hope everyone is having a great Thursday.

Regarding cell phones...I absolutely hate it when people call me and do not leave a message. If you do this, please stop it. Riveting new technology -- caller ID -- puts your number on my missed call log. Logically, I then check to see if you left a message, but see nothing.

Later, you complain that I never returned your call.

That is not justified.

Without a message, I assume you dialed my number accidently, or actually didn't want to talk to me after all. And I don't want to be the pathetic phone stalker who -- sans voice message -- immediately calls you back with a needy, "I saw you called. What did you want?"

And if you really didn't want to talk to me -- hence the lack of message -- my call in turn puts you in an awkward position, as you are forced into possibly the worst conversation in the entire world.

So please leave me messages. Assuming, of course, you want to talk.

P.S. -- You're probably wondering what the pic of Stacy Keibler has to do with this post. The answer is absolutely nothing. I just have a huge girl crush on her. You know how she's called
"The Legs of the WWE"? I want to be called the legs of the L-E.

Ledger-Enquirer. Get it?