Thursday, May 3, 2007

what? no hanson?!?


Came across this guy's list of what are supposedly the top 10 striptease songs. Ever.

Can't say I'm in full agreement, especially since the list leaves no room for my choreographed rendition of Hanson's "Mmmbop." Anyway, here goes:

10. Ginuwine, "Pony"

9. Billy Idol, "Eyes Without a Face"

8. Britney Spears, "I'm a Slave 4 U"

7. Pussycat Dolls, "Buttons"

6. Nine Inch Nails, "Closer"

5. D'Angelo, "She's Always in My Hair"

4. Lovage, "Sex (I'm a)"

3. Nelly, "Hot in Here"

2. Madonna, "Justify My Love"

1. Prince, "Cream"

Actually, I actually know half of these songs, and I'm a little saddened by the absence of The Divinyls (you know which song), not to mention John Mellencamp's "Hurts So Good."

Which songs make YOU wish you had a metal pole in your dining room?