Tuesday, May 29, 2007

more weekend stories

Two more really cool things about my weekend...I made the Sonic drinks as planned and LOVED them. This is pretty much the best idea I came up with in my entire life.

The alcoholic base of the drinks was mango Van Gogh vodka. Saturday, we made two separate drinks with Sonic beverages -- one with cherry limeade and the other with tropical mango iced tea. Delicious. We loved it so much that we did it again Monday night -- cherry limeade (again) and a Full Throttle Fury slush.

Something else exciting? Sunday, Alan suprised me with an impromptu trip to Lenox Square mall in Atlanta. I bought a whole bunch of cool stuff, including these shoes. We followed the shopping sesh with a fabulous dinner at Einstein's Restaurant in Midtown Atlanta. You guys need to go there. One of the best parts were the $6 martinis. I opted for a South Beach Martini, made of Absolut Vanilla, Bacardi CoCo and pineapple juice.

Best. Weekend. Ever.