Thursday, May 17, 2007

what's going on tonight?


It's Thursday, and something tells me you guys all need to go out and party.

Count on the usual options -- open mic at Fountain City, house band Peggy Jenkins and the Rhythm Roosters at Broad Street Blues -- as well as two promising live acts. Indie rockers Kill Your Ex hit The Vault, while hard rockers Greedy White Citizens take the stage at SoHo Bar & Grill.

What am I doing? I'm pretty much going to have the best night ever. I have a hot dinner date at Ben's Chophouse (5300 Sidney Simons Blvd.), and then -- assuming I can convince everyone in my party to go out -- I'm headed to The Uptown Tap. Perfect.

If you're new to town, or just don't have any friends with the will to go out on a Thursday night, come hang out with us. In fact, you can come even if you do have friends.